Foundation Dermal Filler Training
In this foundation dermal filler course, the student will be introduced to the basics of aesthetics practises and dermal filler usage, both in theory and in practical training. Specifically, the student will learn about the treatment of the lips, nasolabial folds and marionette lines (nose-to-mouth and mouth-to-chin lines, respectively) using dermal fillers, as well as the proper protocols for consultations and procedures. This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding dermal fillers, facial anatomy, medical etiquette, injection techniques and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of aesthetic practises and various cosmetic treatments
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through dermal fillers
- Pharmacology on the different types of dermal fillers, such as their definitions, general uses, and the protocols for its prescription, administering and usage
- Comprehensive study of facial anatomy
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Lips, Nasolabial and Marionette
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, students will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 8 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 16 hours total