Advanced Botox Training
In this advanced Botox course, the student will be trained in the nuanced undertakings of administering Botox. Training includes a more hands-on approach to teaching the students on how to treat numerous areas of concern that can be treated with Botox, namely: platysmal bands (neck lift), masseter (jaw slimming), nasalis (bunny lines), levator labii superioris (gummy smile), perioral lines (smoker’s lines), depressor angular oris (downturned mouth), mentalis (dimpled chin) and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding the in-depth usage of Botox, facial anatomy, medical etiquette, injection techniques and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of aesthetic practises and various cosmetic treatments
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through Botox
- Pharmacology of Botox, such as their definitions, general uses, and the protocols for its prescription, administering and usage
- Comprehensive study of facial anatomy and in-depth study of treatment areas
- Techniques in positioning and administering of Botox
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Bunny Smiles, Gummy Smile, Down turn Mouth, Eyebrow Lift, Smokers Lines, Facial Slimming, Neck-lift, Hyperhidrosis
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, students will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 8 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 16 hours total