Advanced Dermal Filler Training
In this advanced dermal filler course, students will be trained in the nuanced undertakings of administering advanced dermal fillers. Training includes a more hands-on approach to teaching the students on how to treat numerous areas of concern that can be treated with dermal fillers, namely: jaw and chin sculpting, deep line and scar rejuvenation, and cheek augmentation. This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding the in-depth usage of dermal fillers, hyaluronidase, facial anatomy, medical etiquette, injection techniques and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of aesthetic practises and various cosmetic treatments
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through dermal fillers
- Pharmacology on the different types of dermal fillers, such as their definitions, general uses, and the protocols for its prescription, administering and usage
- Comprehensive study of facial anatomy and in-depth study of treatment areas
- Techniques in positioning and administering of dermal fillers
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- Hyaluronidase protocol
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Cheeks, Jaw, Scar indentation fulfilment, use of Hyaluronidase
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, students will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 16 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 8 hours total