Foundation & Advanced Dermal Filler Training
In this foundation and advanced dermal filler course, students will be trained in the nuanced undertakings of administering foundation and advanced dermal filler treatments. Training includes a more hands-on approach to teaching students on how to treat numerous areas of concern that can be treated with dermal fillers, namely: jaw and chin sculpting, deep line and scar rejuvenation, and cheek augmentation. This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding the in-depth usage of dermal fillers, hyaluronidase, facial anatomy, medical etiquette, injection techniques and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Lips, Nasolabial, Marionette, Cheeks, Jaw, Scar indentation fulfilment, use of Hyaluronidase
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of aesthetic practises and various cosmetic treatments
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through dermal fillers
- Pharmacology on the different types of dermal fillers, such as their definitions, general uses, and the protocols for its prescription, administering and usage
- Comprehensive study of facial anatomy and in-depth study of treatment areas
- Techniques in positioning and administering of dermal fillers
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- Hyaluronidase protocol
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, students will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 20 hours of practical training
- 10 hours of theory
- 10 hours total