Foundation Botox & Advanced Botox Training
In this foundation and advanced Botox course, students will be introduced to the basics and the advanced techniques of aesthetic’s practises and Botox usage, both in theory and in practical training. Specifically, the student will learn about the treatment of frontal and glabellar lines (the forehead and fine facial lines, respectively) using Botox, as well as the proper protocols for consultations and procedures. This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding Botox, facial anatomy, medical etiquette and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate students on the following:
- Fundamentals of aesthetic practises and various cosmetic treatments
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through Botox
- Pharmacology of Botox, such as its definition, general uses, and the protocols for its prescription, administering and usage
- Comprehensive study of facial anatomy
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Bunny Smiles, Gummy Smile, Down turn Mouth, Eyebrow Lift, Smokers Lines, Facial Slimming, Neck-lift, Hyperhidrosis, Crows feet, Frown lines, Forehead.
After passing the assessment, the student will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 8 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 16 hours total