Microneedling training course will allow students to be fully trained and accredited in the use of the microneedling pen. Training includes a hands-on approach to teaching. Students will be taught on the techniques of microneedling and how to achieve the best results for each client.
Students will be taught in microneedling procedures such as skin rejuvenation and collagen boost, stretch marks and scarring, skin tightening, fine lines and wrinkles removal, hair line regeneration and pigmentation.
This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding the in-depth usage of a dermapen, facial and body anatomy, medical etiquette, needle techniques and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Microneedling techniques, Skin rejuvenation and Collagen boost, Stretch marks and scarring, Skin tightening, Fine lines / Wrinkles removal, Hair line regeneration and Pigmentation.
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of micro needling
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through micro needling
- How to use a dermapen correctly and safely
- How to obtain the best results by using micro needling
- Comprehensive study of the anatomy and physiology of the face
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, the student will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 8 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 16 hours total