About PDO Thread Lift Training
The PDO thread lift training is designed to teach students who have already established themselves in the aesthetics industry through fillers or anti wrinkle injections. PDO thread lift courses are suitable for practitioners who are looking to advance within the industry.
This PDO thread lift course is a 1 day course, allowing students to get the full benefits and full understanding on how to treat clients for PDO thread lifts.
Students will train in PDO thread lift techniques, facial anatomy, after care and consultation.
PDO threading, uplifting of the face, non surgical face lift
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of PDO threading
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through PDO threading
- Pharmacology on the different types of PDO threads, such as their definitions, general uses, and the protocols for its prescription, administering and usage
- Comprehensive study of the anatomy and physiology of the face
- Techniques in positioning and administering of PDO threads
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, the student will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 8 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 16 hours total