Profhilio training course will allow students to be fully trained and accredited in the administering of Profhilio to the face. Training includes a more hands-on approach to teaching. Students will be taught on the techniques of using Profhilo and how to achieve the best results for each client.
This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its students through lectures regarding the in-depth usage of Profhilio, facial anatomy, medical etiquette, injection techniques and proper consultation guidelines; and through live demonstrations of the procedure itself guided by the leading practitioner.
Kanvas Cosmetics will educate its students on the following:
- Fundamentals of what Profhilo is
- Fundamentals of ageing and how to reverse its effects through Profhilo
- How to administrate Profhilo correctly and safely
- How to obtain the best results by using Profhilo
- Comprehensive study of the anatomy and physiology of the face
- Detailed treatment advice (pre-treatment and post-treatment)
- How to attain ethical, productive and insightful consultations with clients
- How to manage and meet client expectations
- Avoiding common pitfalls during consultations and procedures
- Avoiding, managing and preventing client complaints
- Informed consent
- Use of digital consent form
Models will be included on the day - practical training included
After passing the assessment, the student will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The CPD Certification Service fully accredits Kanvas Cosmetics and its training courses.
This course equates to the following CPD hours/points:
- 8 hours of practical training
- 8 hours of theory
- 16 hours total